Remember - blog posts migrate downward, so the most recent post is at the top; the oldest at the bottom.

Thursday, September 24, 2015

Campaign Time Again

 
It's campaign time again; the County Representative term is two years, so it's campaign time. I'll be running for reelection, and I hope to get to every house in the district before Election Day, as I have done before.

I particularly enjoy talking to people, usually on their front porches, about County issues and many other things that are on your minds. This is the essence of democracy, and as I've said before, I'm a big fan of democracy.

If you're interested in my re-election, you might want a stylish campaign sign (left) for your lawn. Let me know if you'd like one: I'll bring it to your house, install it, and then take it back the day after Election Day (unless you want to keep it...).

I look forward to meeting everyone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment