Remember - blog posts migrate downward, so the most recent post is at the top; the oldest at the bottom.

Thursday, August 1, 2019

Does This Thing Still Work?

Testing, testing...   one, two, one, two...

I'm back, for a short time.  I've been away for quite a while, almost entirely because I've had no evidence than anyone reads this blog.  For a while, it helped me organize my thoughts and keep track of the really wide variety of issues and directions that the Board is involved in.

But eventually, perhaps inevitably, I drifted away from preparing regular posts.  However, I'm currently involved in the process of supporting new candidates for Board seats - providing some background information and data, so they can discuss issues with constituents, and participate in debates, with more information at their command.

So I'm going to post my notes to the candidates here, for easier reference and, again, to organize and archive my thoughts on this interesting journey.

As you, my hypothetical reader, probably know, I will retire at the end of this term, December 31, 2019.  More on that, perhaps, later.  For now, I am looking forward to the energy, intelligence and commitment of those who will come after.

No comments:

Post a Comment