Remember - blog posts migrate downward, so the most recent post is at the top; the oldest at the bottom.

Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Thanks

Just wanted to give a shout out to 'anonymous' who wrote to me to tell me he/she reads this blog and is interested in the current series (Life on the Board).

Also - anonymous: you noted that you are a "future constituent."  If this means you are moving into District 11 in the near future, then I look forward to representing you.  But if it means that you're too young to vote and therefore feel you aren't a constituent - I already represent you. 

I represent everyone who lives or works in the City's 1st and 2nd Wards, no matter their age, their party registration, their voting status, or even their citizenship.  Everybody, with no one left out.

I love this job!

No comments:

Post a Comment