Remember - blog posts migrate downward, so the most recent post is at the top; the oldest at the bottom.

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Yard Signs

It's time to think about yard signs, already. They should arrive at my house any day now. Some of you have already offered to 'host' a yard sign, and I thank you for your freely-offered generosity. Name recognition is, of course, a big part of the puzzle.

If you would be willing to have a 'Gary Koutnik for County Rep' sign (left) grace your lawn, first: Thanks! Second, please contact me (otsego11@gmail.com), and I'll come by and set one up. Or let me know when you see me.

I'll be by the day after Election Day to take them all down (unless you want to keep it...). If you do have one, and it disappears, let me know, and I'll replace it.

Did I say – thanks!

1 comment:

  1. Of course you can put a sign on our corner! Jeanne and Bob Shea PS Good luck on Election Day!

    ReplyDelete